Tuesday 28 April 2009

Luxury Holiday Resorts Product/Business

I am promoting a Luxury Holiday Resort Company who provide luxury accommodation in the USA, Canada, and Worldwide. I think the offers are very good, and would suit Couples, Families and Small Groups - even Singles - via a Club membership at 2 levels of choice.

and especially since the cost is on a per UNIT basis and not per person.

However, the method of the 'lead capture' associated business was much, much too high at $197 per month plus another $30 for hosting.

I have now cancelled those, and will continue using other means.

See the member benefits and details at LuxuryHolidays and see what you think.

I am waiting for a London Hotel to be negotiated just to see what it might be like.

I do know of various hotels in London, and bed and breakfast - and hopefully this latest addition to the Service will be good.

No comments: